The Benefits of Backhoes
If you’ve got landscaping to do, it might be time to consider a backhoe. Backhoes can help you get more accomplished in a shorter time, because they make the work much easier to do. You’ll be finished sooner, which frees you up for other important tasks.
Do you know why backhoes are beneficial for landscaping?
- They’re designed for landscaping. This means they can take on jobs of all shapes and sizes, including digging up trees and moving them without damaging their root balls. They can move boulders, rocks and gravel, move dirt, and push topsoil into place. You can also use a backhoe to dig post holes or take on minor excavation jobs like digging small ponds, and you can also use them to dig trenches for irrigation lines.
- Backhoes are multitaskers. Heavy equipment can be expensive, so it’s important to get the best value for your money. That’s what makes a tool like a backhoe so practical: backhoes are built to take on multiple jobs.
- They come in a range of sizes. You might be concerned that the job you need to do is in a space too tight for a backhoe, or alternately, that a backhoe may not be able to manage a job on a larger site. In truth, backhoes come in a wide range of sizes in capacities, and when you rent, you can take your pick of whichever size fits your job.
- Backhoes can tackle a range of terrain types. Whether you’ve got hard-packed ground, loose or rocky soil, or rough terrain, backhoes can easily navigate your property. They’re even adept at both flat surfaces and inclines.
- They work with attachments. There are plenty of tasks that backhoes can do on their own, but when you add attachments they can accomplish even more. If you need to break up a sidewalk, for instance, you might add a breaker or hammer to the backhoe. If you need to flatten some soil, a tamper or compactor can do the trick. Ask about accessories when you go to rent your backhoe and you may find that you need less equipment than you originally thought.
- Backhoes help you work smarter. Safe and effective, these machines can help you accomplish what you set out to do quickly and easily.
Purchasing a backhoe can be cost-prohibitive, but renting one can help you get the job done at a fraction of the expense. A-1 Equipment Rentals offers the best equipment rental in Redwood City, California, with a great selection of construction equipment as well as an extensive machine and tool inventory. Whether you’re a homeowner tackling a home improvement or landscaping project or a business owner who isn’t quite ready to invest in a fleet of vehicles, we have what you need to get the job done. In addition to tools and machinery, we have a varied selection of trucks, dump trucks, and vans available, and we offer pickup and delivery service to save you the trip to our facility. Our experienced maintenance staff fixes our machinery on site, and we extend repair and maintenance services to our clientele as well. Our team members are here to make sure you have what you need to make your job go smoothly, and we’re happy to offer advice on the machinery and tools you need. To learn more about our quality options at affordable prices, contact us through our website or call (650) 369-2992 and we’ll be happy to help.
- Cleaning Equipment
- Power Tools
- Landscaping Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Air Tools
- Home Renovations
- Event and Party Rentals
- Dolly Rentals
- Gas-Powered Tool Safety
- Water Damage Equipment
- Generator Rentals
- Party Rentals
- Tool Rental
- Truck Rental
- Post Holes