Our recent blogs have included information on renting a dump truck and the landscaping tools that can help you get the job done. If you’re looking for more information on these topics, then check out these great resources.
- In order to better understand the history and functionality of a dump truck, an overview is provided on wikipedia.org .
- When it comes to renting major equipment for large construction projects, you may be surprised at just how affordable your rental can be. This topic is discussed in the article, “ Renting Construction Equipment Will Save a Project Cost ”.
- Everyday-wisdom.com understands that you’ll need different tools in order to successfully complete your landscaping project.
- If you’re taking on landscaping, professionally or personally, then you’re going to need some equipment. eHow.com provides an overview of what you need to get started.
- Newsaegis.com has information on pruning and hedge trimming, which are keys to landscaping success.
At A-1 Equipment Rental Center we have everything you need to get your project done. For more information please visit our website or give us a call at 650.241.3105.
Aerial lifts are convenient and helpful during many large construction projects. An aerial lift allows a worker to maneuver vertically and horizontally. However, as this video explains, it is very important that only trained professionals use an aerial lift.
There are several different types of aerial lifts. The slab model is small, often used indoors, and can be operated on concrete or asphalt. Rough terrain units are most often used outside at construction sites. They have air-pressurized tires. To learn more about aerial lifts, watch this video.
At A-1 Rental Center, we have a lot of equipment rental options, from trucks to tools and more. Call us today at (650) 369-2992 if you have questions about an aerial lift or visit our website to see our inventory.
The correct tools can make all the difference in the success of your landscaping plans. This is especially true of major landscaping jobs, in which tractor rentals or tool rentals will dramatically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your labor.
Consider the following important tools you’ll need to handle your serious landscaping jobs.
- Truck: If you’re re-sodding your lawn or dealing with any sort of excavation, then you’ll need a truck to haul out the dirt and vegetation you’re getting rid of. Depending on the size of your project, you may choose from a ½ ton truck rental to a dump truck rental . Either way, this will simplify any excavation for the project.
- Sod Cutter: By going to your tool rental store and getting a technologically advanced sod cutter, you can take advantage of equipment that offers 75% less vibration, making your new grass a whole lot easier to get in.
- Hedge Trimmer: Gnarly bushes and hedges are the enemy of any landscaper. This is where pruning tools or a hedge trimmer will make your job effective and efficient.
- Edger: As any professional landscaper knows, the perimeter of your yard is the defining moment. By using a landscaping edger, you’ll be able to create a sharp, definitive, and controlled appearance.
- Mower: If you don’t already have one, then they are available at your equipment rental store and will help put the finishing touches on your finely groomed landscape.
At A-1 Rental Center, we have the landscaping equipment rentals you need to get the job done right. For a free quote, call (650) 369-2992 or visit our website to see which tool rental will work the best for your landscaping project.
When you take on a large construction job, you want to maximize efficiency in order to get the most out of your time, financial investment, and finished product. One of the best ways to do this is by getting a dump truck rental, so that you can get more done in a shorter amount of time.
Take a look at the advantages of getting a dump truck rental for your large construction job.
- Convenience: If you’re considering getting a dump truck rental, then one of the biggest motivating factors is convenience. If you own a truck, then you may be planning an entire day devoted to making a dozen trips to the junk yard. Think of how much time you’ll save by making only one or two trips to the junk yard! A dump truck rental can make a huge dent in the amount of time it takes to complete a project.
- Affordable: You may be surprised at just how affordable a dump truck rental can be. Coupled with the amount of time you save, this is well worth your investment. You’ll also find that your rental can be made anywhere from a day to a month long, saving you more money the longer you have it.
- Quality: You won’t need to compromise the quality of the job because you are ill-equipped to handle the job. As any construction worker knows, if you’re going to do the job at all, then you need to do it right. This is why you want to maximize your capabilities and power by using a dump truck rental.
At A-1 Rental Center , we have dump truck rentals to aid in successful completion of your large construction project in the Bay Area this year. We also have the tractor and tool rental options you need. To learn more, visit our website or call (650) 369-2992 for an estimate.
- Cleaning Equipment
- Power Tools
- Landscaping Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Air Tools
- Home Renovations
- Event and Party Rentals
- Dolly Rentals
- Gas-Powered Tool Safety
- Water Damage Equipment
- Generator Rentals
- Party Rentals
- Tool Rental
- Truck Rental
- Post Holes